Friday, December 9, 2016

Another Year Around the Sun

Not a bad view on my birthday.

It seems that each year brings more complexities, more uncertainty, and more things to be thankful for. Raising the Reds is terrifying. It seems I find something new to worry about each day, yet life goes on. To be honest life has never been better. I'm blessed with a wife who not only humors my pursuit of self reliance, she is a tremendous partner as we continue to add additional projects to the homestead.

It's been a good year, we've had failure and wonderful success, more than anything else we look to 2017 as the first year we will be together completely since we got married. I have a list of accomplishments that'll will go up on the 31st of December, and in early January I'll throw up the list of projects I'm hoping to get done in 2017.

Life is good, my heart is full. To the 6 people who read my tripe on a regular basis, thank you for your support and sharing the journey with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment