Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Warrior Culture


A small part of my life involved me being loaned to the US Army. It was an experience that has shaped my world view, gave me an undying respect for the job asked of  Marines and Soldiers, and a healthy distrust of the Military-Industrial complex of which I'm a very small cog, in a very large wheel. 

The most important thing I learned from my time with Big Green was how important, and how hard, it is to instill a Warrior Culture internally and in the whole of the Profession of Arms. It's a mindset that has to be honed, humbled, and embraced in the style of the Warrior Monk. Think Renaissance Man meets Professional Soldier.

Today's episode touches briefly on my thoughts on Warrior Culture.

As always, intelligent comments are desperately wanted.

Thanks.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment